Revocation right for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without the need to state any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good, provided that you have a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Axel Grube / onomato verlag - Einzelunternehmer, onomato Verlag / Axel Grube, Ungerather Kirchweg 6b, 41366 Schwalmtal, Germany, telephone number: ++ 49 (0) 176 707 45 103, email address : firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill out and submit the sample cancellation form or another clear declaration on our website https://onomato.de/widerrufsbelehrung/. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Refund Request Form Template
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out and return this form)
Axel Grube / onomato verlag - sole proprietorship, onomato Verlag / Axel Grube, Ungerather Kirchweg 6b, 41366 Schwalmtal, Germany, telephone number: ++ 49 (0) 176 707 45 103, email address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the customer(s)
- Address of the customer(s)
- Signature of the customer(s) (only in the case of a notification on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.